Who we are:
We are a leading UKAS-accredited company specialising in asbestos, water hygiene, fire safety services and lead paint. Join our team and help us provide excellent service to a wide range of clients, including blue chip companies, government departments, retailers, schools, and universities.
South (Head Office)
What we offer:
- Profit share scheme of up to 5% of your annual salary
- Flexible working – we’re keen to support you wherever this is possible
- Company vehicle – with personal mileage allowed at 15p per mile.
- Excellent training opportunities – we’ll pay for courses and qualifications needed for your role
- Loyalty holiday increments – you get more paid leave the longer you’ve been with us.
- Free health insurance – with the option to upgrade cover and extend it to spouses / civil partners.
- Company pension scheme – with employer’s contributions for employees aged 22 or over.
- Loyalty reward scheme – a voucher system to recognise longer service.
- Overtime – depending on workload and manager approval
- Full UK driving licence
- Commitment to train towards P403 & P404 qualifications
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Commitment to an intensive 3-6 month training period
- Learn how to take asbestos samples (known as bulk sampling)
- Learn how to conduct visual inspection and all elements of a 4 stage clearance, testing enclosures following asbestos removal by a licenced removal contract.
- Completion of site certification using electronic documents on a tablet
- Interact on site with different contractors
- Learn to understand risk assessments and method statements
- Conduct project management of asbestos removal work, overseeing the works, liaising with the removal contractor’s site supervisor.
- Knowledge of current legislation and guidance documentation
- Operate under our UKAS accreditation
- Be part of one of the largest environmental consultancies in the country
- Commitment to attend courses to attain the necessary qualifications
- Reliable, adaptable person
- A good team player who has a good eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure