Who we are:
We are a leading UKAS-accredited company specialising in asbestos, water hygiene, fire safety services and lead paint. Join our team and help us provide excellent service to a wide range of clients, including blue chip companies, government departments, retailers, schools, and universities.
Depending on experience
What we offer:
- 22 basic holiday per annum
- Profit share scheme of up to 5% of your annual salary
- Flexible working – we’re keen to support you wherever this is possible
- Company vehicle – with personal mileage allowed at 15p per mile.
- Excellent training opportunities – we’ll pay for courses and qualifications needed for your role
- Loyalty holiday increments – you get more paid leave the longer you’ve been with us.
- Free health insurance – with the option to upgrade cover and extend it to spouses / civil partners.
- Company pension scheme – with employer’s contributions for employees aged 22 or over.
- Loyalty reward scheme – a voucher system to recognise longer service.
- Overtime – depending on workload and manager approval
- Full UK driving licence
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To cover the following regions: South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Notthinghamshire, Leicestershire & Staffordshire
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients, contractors and their representatives as well as members of the public
- Carrying out a range of air testing from leak tests to 4 stage clearance/issue of reoccupation
- Carrying out ‘Management’ and ‘Refurbishment and Demolition’ surveys on commercial and domestic properties as well as schools and other public sector buildings
- Conducting bulk sampling within the region
- Other duties as requested by the Regional Manager to help and support the office growth