e-LearningFreedom of Information
Our e-learning course is designed for orginastions within the public sector. The course covers what the act is, how to do deal with requests and what information can be requested.
The Freedom of Information Act covers the whole of the public sector and gives the right to request information held by public authorities, including companies wholly owned by public authorities in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and non-devolved public bodies in Scotland.
The Freedom of Information Act e-learning course covers:
- What is the Freedom of Information Act?
- What does it mean to you
- How to deal with requests for Information
- What information can be requested under the Freedom of Information Act
- Environmental Information Regulations
Course Length and Certificates
This eLearning module will take a typical employee approximately 30 minutes to complete. On successful completion of the course each delegate is provided with a Certificate.
To complete the courses, users will require a browser with the Adobe Flash plug-in. We recommend the following desktop environment:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above (IE 6 and above is supported)
- Macromedia Flash player latest version (we support version 6 and above)
- A sound card / audio ability
Please contact us for more information on all eLearning modules and to request group booking discounts.