LOCATION: NEWPORT, WALES
Due to an expanding workload, we are recruiting for an asbestos Contract Administrator to form part of our team covering the South West. The role is based at our Newport office and will involve carrying out various duties to oversee the smooth running of contracts ensuring asbestos information is delivered to clients accurately and within the specified time frame.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and successful company with 25 years trading experience who can offer stability, a competitive salary, and other benefits.
|Hours of Work:
||37 Hours per week
|Temp or Perm:
||Competitive salary + benefits
|Experience / Qualifications
- Previous administrative experience essential (preferably within the asbestos industry)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organised, flexible with good communication and keyboard skills
- Ideally experienced in the use of Visio or other drawing software, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Oversee the smooth running of the contracts in accordance with the policies and procedures set out by the company
- Schedule survey appointments into the company database (TEAMS), liaise with tenants and clients via telephone and letter and ensure appointments are booked in accordance with contracts and that surveyors days are maximised
- Responsible for the day to day plan drawing requirements for the office
- Production of drawings from consultants hand drawn sketches or client provided plans using appropriate computer software
- Saving plans in PDF format and uploading to asbestos database so that they can be included in the final report issued to the client within the agreed timescales
- Attend meetings when required with Project Managers
- Maintain targets set by the Office Manager and act on any urgent instructions received
- Communicate with other departments including Laboratory
- Issue a regular update to inform all parties of report quantities at each stage for weekly target
- General communication/correspondence with clients
- Any other administrative duties as and when required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as client interaction will be required
- A good team player with an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure to achieve month end deadlines
- Experience of Visio or other drawing software is desired but not necessarily essential
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter detailing previous experience, desired salary expectation and notice period using the reference above by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS certificate and satisfactory employment references.
Environtec is committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.